COVETED: Top 5 Designer Bags with Staying Power
Bags are timeless, used every day, and carry all of our secrets. Why else do you think our editor Kathleen is obsessed? She says, “We bag ladies need to stick together.”
Each brand debuts a new “IT” bag every season, but let’s take a look at the top 5 designer bags that are still as popular today as they were when they first came out.
Guess how much each one costs and click through to find out if you were right!
1) Balenciaga Giant City Tote: The best slouchy bag out there.
2) Givenchy Antigona Satchel (the one Miranda Kerr has): Precision Perfect.
3) Saint Laurent Cabas Y-Ligne Medium Carryall: No words.
4) Prada Saffiano Small Promenade Crossbody Bag: Saffiano leather is the one and only.
5) Vintage Chanel Quilted Shoulder Bag: The number one classic bag and this one is vintage too!
Check out our new Front Row section of the Wantering Blog for all you need to know about luxury fashion.